The Recreation and Sport Management undergraduate curriculum offers professional preparation programs designed to prepare students for employment throughout the leisure service delivery system. The program is oriented towards direct services, supervisory, and management employment opportunities. A student may elect to gain competencies in the subplan area of Recreation and Sport Management.
- Physical Education Professor (PE Professor)
- Health and Physical Education Professor (HPE Professor)
- Physical Education and Recreation Professor (HPER Professor)
- Kinesiology Professor
- Sports Management Professor
- Health Professor
- Health and Human Performance Professor